(1) the length of the fiber: the length of the fabric woven fabric is lighter than the shorter fabric woven fabric; the number of fiber segments per unit length is small, and the fiber ends of the exposed yarn and fabric are also less. Cashmere fiber length of 35 to 45 mm, while the wool fiber length of 70 to 140 mm.
(2) fineness of fiber: coarse fiber fine fiber is not easy to play the ball. Crude fiber spun yarn, the number of fiber root per unit area less, exposed yarn and fabric surface of the fiber end less; In addition, the more coarse fiber, the more rigid, put on the fabric surface of the fiber is not easy to tangled into the ball. Cashmere fineness is significantly less than wool.
(3) the curl of the fiber: the curl of the fiber, the fiber between the cohesion, friction increases, the fiber is not easy to free to the fabric surface, it is not easy to play the ball. Cashmere curl less than wool.
(4) the cross-sectional shape of the fiber: the cross-sectional shape of the fiber close to the round, the fiber between the cohesion is small, more than the shape of the fiber cross-triangular shape, polygonal and other irregular fibers easy to play the ball. Cashmere fiber cross section is round.
(5) fiber strength, elongation and elasticity: fiber strength, high elongation, good elastic friction is not easy to wear off, once the hair, easy to tangled into a ball. Cashmere single fiber strong, and elongation and elasticity better than wool.
(6) yarn twist: yarn twist large, tightly bundled between the fibers, the fabric from the ball to reduce the degree. In order to ensure that the cashmere products feel and style, cashmere yarn twist is relatively low.
(7) fabric structure: knitted fabric than the fabric easy to play the ball.
(8) The finishing and processing of the fabric and the way of washing the fabric also affect the degree of pilling.