Mercerized wool yarn is an elegant choice for elegant women's tops, openwork knit dresses and summer pullovers for original yarns in shiny shawls, shiny vests and spring ponchos. This delicate mercerized wool yarn features a crochet shawl, a touch of color for adult and children's sweaters and striped cardigans. It can be used to make towels, sweaters, coats, dresses, scarves, socks, etc.
Mercerized wool yarn is a special kind of cotton yarn that is more lustrous than traditional yarn. It is also stronger, easier to dye, produces less lint, and is more resistant to mold. It does not shrink or lose shape like regular yarn. Use our mercerized wool yarns to add sparkle to your design. The sparkling brilliance of this stunning mercerized wool yarn adds a sparkle to your design.
- Name: Mercerized wool yarn
- Item Number: HT-1054
- Brand：Lucky Weaver
- Content: 100% basolan wool
- Ball Size: 50g / 200m
- Gauge: 2-fine
- MOQ: 100kilogram / per color
- Usage: For knitting sweater, dress and children DIY
- Service: Samples, OEM
- Certification: BSCI, OEKO-Tex
1. Super soft, luxurious, warm, and itchy.
2. Soft and smooth single layer, beautifully dyed.
3. Suitable for children's clothing or accessories, you may need machine wash.
4. Naturally warm and soft, it provides the best natural thermal protection.
5. Suitable for light worsted treatment, ie weaving in a slightly looser size.