100% cotton colorful aran weight crochet yarn for baby is a soft cotton aran weight crochet yarn, that’s great for small projects like dishcloths and potholders, to home décor staples like afghans! Conveniently machine washable and dryable for easy care.
Made in China, this classic weight crochet yarn is also a perfect choice for kitchen & home items! The cotton construction gives it a softer hand and more drape for crossover to apparel and accessories.
- Name: 100% Cotton Colorful Aran Weight Crochet Yarn For Baby
- Product Type: HT-1275
- Brand: Lucky Weaver
- Material: 100% cotton
- Ball Size: 50g / ball
- Yarn Count: 6NM/4(100g=150m)
- MOQ: 100kilogram / per color
- Service: Free sample, OEM.
- Certification: BSCI, SGS, OEKO-Tex
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton.
- Yarn weight: 4 Aran Weight: Approx 100g, Appro 150m; One skein only.
- Crochet gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm crochet hook
- Knitting gauge: 20 sts and 26 rows with a 4.5 mm knitting needle
- Usage: This is a soft cotton perfect for a variety of projects beyond dishcloths. Perfect for fashion, kitchen & home items, baby items, bags and accessories.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle (max.temp.86F/30C), tumble dry low (remove and reshape while still damp), do not bleach, do not dry clean.
Packing and shipping:
Q: What is your MOQ ?
A: Our MOQ is usually 100kg per color and 1000kg per order, for some special fancy yarn items, the MOQ should be 150-300kg per color.
Q: What types of payment do you accept?
A: The payment options currently available are T/T and L/C.
Q: Could you provide OEM service?
A: Yes we can. Colors and package are customized.
Q: Do your prices include the customized packing fee?
A: Our prices are based on FOB Shanghai and include the packing fee.
Q: How long will it take to finish an order?
A: It depends on the order quantities, we usually finish an order in 45-50 days.
Q: Are you real factory or trading company?
A: We are real factory.
Q: What are the certificates or tests you have already passed?
A: BSCI, ISO9001, OEKO-TEX Standard(ⅡGrade), Azo
Q: What fibers do you usually use?
A: Cotton, Acrylic,Polyester, Wool, Nylon and so on.